Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few visits shy of 10 grand....

When I started this experiment in 2004 this blog served as an outlet for me.  For most of those 5 1/2 years I have enjoyed sharing my opinions and recipes and thoughts on living life.  There have been times when it has been troublesome having a blog because I felt like I had to feed it.

The times when I enjoyed it the most were when I hit on something the resonated with others and the hits went through the roof.  Mostly it has been for a ham glaze recipe that still gets hundreds of hits at Christmas and Easter. And the lyrics for "While on the Sea" gets hits. That hymn resonates with folks.

I am not stopping...while I have been neglectful... I will continue this experiment for a while yet.

If you miss my photos then "Friend" me on Facebook and you'll see some great photos of VT.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Robert Vaughn said...

I hope you do keep up the blog. I look forward reading you "thoughts on living life" and someday I might gain some courage and explore the kitchen and will surely check out your recipes!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Robert Vaughn said...

I love seeing your Vermont photos, but I can't find you on Facebook:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home