Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mixed Blog

Some weeks having a blog is such a burden. And at other times it is so easy.

I understand now though why people give up on keeping a journal or a diary.

Most weeks I can think of something to say, protest or crow about. But now and again I hit a dry spell and it is just easier not to write anything. Sometimes I don't write because life is just too crazy.

I was busy celebrating last week. I could not be more happy with our new President. And the results of a week in office have been pretty cool. The policies he has reversed, the work he has done has been pretty significant. I know he will keep up the good work.

We have had about 11 inches of snow here in the last 48 hours. I have gotten to know my snowblower intimately again over the last couple of weeks. This has been the snowiest January in about 20 years in Cleveland.

My XBOX is in the shop so I have been catching up on my movie watching. I thought Gran Torino was good entertainment. I saw Defiance last weekend and really felt it was a better movie than Grand Torino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home