Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yesterday Morning....

About 6:05 yesterday morning I had donned my crocs and was headed out the door and down to the dock to hop in the guideboat for a morning row on the pond. No matter how many times I see a moose I am still awe struck.
She was standing about 20 feet from my neighbor's dock.

Then she moved closer
And then she looked at me.

A few moments later another, younger, moose came to the edge of the pond and the two of them moved up into the woods. It was pretty incredible.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Robert Vaughn said...

Jeff,
The moose pics are great! I drove through N.H. and Vermont this summer and looked EVERYWHERE for moose but didn't see any. I love photographing wildlife. Your so lucky to have a place up there! I am so happy I found your blog, I go to West Side cofC and always look forward to the Sundays you preach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home