Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ONCE


I don’t believe that I have ever watched a film and then turned around and immediately watched it again until just recently. I just did this a few days ago.

The movie is called “Once” and if you’re are reading my blog then you need to watch this movie.

It’s a wonderful 88 minute story of how a boy and a girl meet and make some really incredible music together.

Set in Dublin – mostly on Grafton street – it is witty, sweet, and believable. Mostly because the actors are not actors but musicians.

I don’t want to say too much more about the movie except that I bought the sound track a few days ago and it’s at the top of my play lists right now.

Go to the official movie website (link is in the title above), leave it on the opening page and the soundtrack to the film will start playing. You can listen to the whole soundtrack this way as long as you have speakers in or connected to your computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home