Thursday, February 28, 2008

O-HI-O

Next Tuesday is a big deal here in O-HI-O.

It is hard to miss - from the media - that it's do or die for one of the democratic frontrunners.

I am an advocate for change. I think "hope" is a good thing. I think if you inspire millions of people to press for change then the tide is much more difficult to stop with "business as usual."

We want/need to elect a leader who has a real mandate for change. It's been so long since we had a leader with a mandate from the people of this country that we are not sure what that looks like.

For the first time in a long time we are giving a candidate a mandate for change. We are telling Washington - we back this guy and don't stand in his way or the tide will rip the legs out from under you.

I am not making any predictions, the race is too close, but I feel that this is right. My hope is that my friends and family will be as inspired as I am and for good reason. Obama is the real deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home