Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What am I listening to these days…

This morning at the top of the I-Pod is Patty Griffin’s “Impossible Dream” Album. This album is 3 years old but I just saw her on an Austin City Limits show from 2004. Wonderful Album. I will catch up to her latest one of these days.

The Derailers out of Austin are great. If you like Honky-Tonk music this stuff is “Genuine.” It’s great driving music.

Emmy Lou’s angelic melodies are a part of nearly every playlist I create.

And take a listen to Wilco… on "Sky Blue Sky" you’ll find some thoughtful music and lyrics.

I just ordered Amy Winehouse’s new CD (I still buy cd’s) "Back to Black" and I am looking forward to hearing her soulful voice – the reviews out on this album compare her to Etta James and Billie Holiday.

I will let you know when I hear it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home