Sunday, June 24, 2007

I have been away...

It's been a week or so since I've written. I was in Florida most of last week working. West Palm Beach is a beautiful area but Florida in June is one hot place. I actually got to drive up a good portion of the east coast of Florida and see some great scenery including some wild boar feeding near the highway.

What it confirmed for me though was that I am a person who prefers the cooler climes. The heat and humidity were just way too much.

I enjoyed the trip because I got to talk about things like the importance of clear communication, trust, accountability, respect and friendliness. These are all values that I appreciate and are very much a part of the culture of the company I work for. I feel very fortunate that I work for NCC and that I can spend my working days talking about values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home