Thursday, September 28, 2006

Favorite Movie lines…Guess the movies:

1. Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

2. Gabby Johnson: I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin’, bushwackin’, hornswaglin’, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.

3. Del Gue: You turn down this gift, and they'll cut you, me, Caleb and the horses from crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler!

4. Inga: Put... ze candle... back!

5. Walter Sobchak: Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling, and so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

6. Lord Arthur Goring: To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

7. Ulysses Everett McGill: Pete, the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the damn field or... hell! Take at look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope.

Who ever gets the most right without help from Google wins the prize. If you give up just click on the character links and it will take you to the actor's page and you can try and guess the movie from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home